Specialties Trevor is working with several Senior Associates on projects ranging from Industrial, Investment, and Office.
Background & Experience Trevor obtained a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Victoria with a major in Political Science. During his time at University he gained valuable experience working alongside Alberta’s Minister of Environment and founded a student political organization with over 50 members, and was elected President. After graduating in 2014, Trevor spent a work term in Ottawa working on Parliament Hill in the Office of The Hon. Rona Ambrose. Trevor’s interest in commercial real estate and aptitude for developing new business relationships lead him to commercial real estate brokerage with the objective of adding value to clients who are interested in leasing or purchasing commercial space for their business, and in the marketing and disposition of commercial real estate. As a proud fourth generation Calgarian, Trevor is eager to make his mark on the local market.
Education University of Victoria – Bachelor of Arts Degree
- 10,120 ± sq. ft. Industrial Building on 1.54 Acres
- Parcels of Development Land Ranging from 3 – 14.57 Acres
- 17,262 ± sq. ft. Industrial Warehouse Space for Lease
- 3 Acres of Fully Serviced Development Land for Sale
- Free-Standing Mixed Use Building in Foothills Industrial Park
- 320 ± Acres of Prime Mixed-Use Development Land in Airdrie
- 1.56 ± Acre Bare Land Condo for Sale (Light Industrial)